The recruitment challenge
The STIB is not short of ideas for attracting new candidates. Every year, hundreds of new people are recruited to meet the challenges of mobility in Brussels.
In 2022, the STIB has recruited - both internally and externally - more than 1,200 employees, including:
- more than 500 employees, including more than 100 in the Infrastructure department alone;
- approximately 700 workers, including about 375 solely for driving.
In order to achieve this, the Human Resources teams have:
- reviewed some 18,500 CVs;
- conducted over 3,000 interviews;
- organised more than 2,000 test sessions.